Monday, July 29, 2013

Tag a Bag Gift Bag

Hi!  Today's post features the Tag a Bag packaging products on page 158 of the 2013-2014 catalog.  This was another Make & Take from Convention that I did at home.
When they gave us directions it said to use different colored markers on the stamped image, however I was feeling a little lazy and just used my Coastal Cabana ink pad instead, I must admit that it doesn't look as nice as the sample picture though.  I love all of the tags, twine and mini clothes pins in the accessory kit.
These bags come flat, but when you trim off the bottom edge, make two snips and a few score lines you end up with a gusseted bag!  How cool is that?!  The flat bag measures 5" x 8 1/4" so you really can fit a lot in there.  The possibilities are endless with these bags - any theme or holiday would work.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Tag It
Ink:  Coastal Cabana
Extras:  Tag A Bag Accessory Kit, Coastal Cabana 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim, Dimensionals, Simply
              Scored Scoring Tool

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...