Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Thank You

Hi!  I needed a thank you card and thought I'd use up some retired DSP and my new favorite stamp set...Gorgeous Grunge.  To me this is the perfect background set, it's so versatile!
This card came together really quick for me.  It's not unusual for me to sit and futz for 45 minutes or more before I'm satisfied with a card!  The "thank you" is from the retired Wacky Wishes stamp set - this is one set I will continue to use for a long time.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Gorgeous Grunge, Wacky Wishes
Ink:  Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade (retired), Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP (retired)
Punch:  1 3/4" Circle, 1" Square

Thanks for stopping by today!  Happy stamping.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, Connie! I think I need me some Gorgeous Grunge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...