Monday, August 26, 2013

Banner Sneak Peek

Hello!  The Build a Banner Simply Created Kit by Stampin' Up! has inspired many to make all kinds of banners.  Here's a peak at one of the letters on a banner I have made for my Mom.  (I'll be showing one letter a day and sharing a photo of the entire banner with the last letter post.)
The rossette was made by scoring a 1 1/2" x 12"  piece of DSP every 1/4".  After folding the paper I used hot glue to hold it together.  I used a spritzer along with the stencil to make the Summer Starfruit stripes on the canvas.  A sponge was used with the "o" stencil since I wanted a darker image and no bleeding.  All supplies will be listed on the last post.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...