Friday, August 9, 2013

Birthday Basics

Hi!  I truly was not going to buy the Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper, then I saw it at Convention and knew I had to have it.  It is beautiful!  I love every single sheet.
Isn't it cute?!  I used my markers to ink the stamp and one of the Chalk Talk Framelits to cut it out.  A super simple and fun card to make.

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Tag It
Markers:  Basic Gray, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper:  Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Birthday Basics DSP
Punch:  1" Square
Extras:  Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits, Chevron Embossing Folder, Mini Brads

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...