Thursday, August 29, 2013

Boo Banner

Hello!  Today I have the photo of the complete banner for you.  
I really love this and hope my Mom does too.  I'll be sharing another one in September.

Supplies:
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit
Stamp Set:  Halloween Hello
Ink and Refills:  Basic Black,  Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit
Paper:  Witches' Brew DSP, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit
Punches:  1 3/4" & 1 1/4" Scallop Circle, Extra-Large Oval
Extras:  Big Shot,Apothecary Accents Framelits, Circle Card Thinlits, Bottle Caps, Rhinestone Basic
             Jewels, Retired Cotton Ribbon, Simply Scored Scoring Tool

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...