Saturday, August 17, 2013

Envelope Liners

Hello!  Well, I did it.  I finally used my Envelope Liner Framelit Die!!!  I must say I love that the envelope matches my card. 
This card was made using Stampin' Ups! new Note Cards & Envelopes.  It measures 5" x 3 1/2".  You get 20 card and envelopes for only $5.95.  I still have some left over DSP from last years catalog and I am bound and determined to use it up!  After all I have several packs of new stuff to hoard!
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Bright Blossoms
Paper:  Summer Smooches DSP, Whisper White Note Card
Ink:  Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry
Punches:  1" & 1 1/4" Circle

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...