Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Epic Day This and That Journal

Hello!  When we were at Convention our upline, Dawn Olchefske, gave each of us downlines one of these journals with our name on it.  They are so cool!!  I decided to use mine for my convention photos and mementos.  Here's the cover:
The journal comes with two envelopes and Dawn had them filled with extra goodies for us and a package of stickers stuck in one of the pockets.
I used the Simply Pressed Clay, button mold & some Calypso Coral ink to make the button.
I'll show just a couple of the inside pages.  As you can see, I have a real problem....look how straight everything is!!!!  Yikes, my goal is to have at least one page with stuff just slapped on it!  lol
Here's our group at dinner.  I used the rotary stamp for the date strip.  At least I didn't rip the Washi tape straight!  lol
It just about killed me, but I cut up the Convention program and put the photos of my favorite presenters on one page.  Well, that's all I'll show you for now.  
Supplies
Epic Day This and That Journal, Rotary Stamp, Designer Stickers, Washi Tape and DSP.

As always, thanks for taking time out of your busy day to stop by!

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Connie! I have trouble making things 'casual', too - I'm a straight gal, too.

    ReplyDelete

Online Extravaganza Begins!

Hello! I'm usually not too pushy about the selling part of Stampin' Up! since I am really a hobbyist at heart. However, this we...