Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Garden Gingham Birthday

Hi! I seem to be making a lot of cards with strips of DSP lately, this one is made with Garden Gingham.  
After punching out the flower pieces I used my Paper-Piercing Tool and mat to poke holes around the edges.  The Whisper White base was run through my Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (retired).

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Blue Ribbon
Paper:  Whisper White, Garden Gingham, Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo
Ink:  Daffodil Delight
Punches:  1 3/4" Scallop Circle, Blossom, 1 1/4" Circle, 1" Square
Extras:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...