Friday, August 2, 2013

Gift Bag Topper

Hi!  I used to make these gift bag toppers years ago and I thought it would be the perfect thing to dress up this very plain gift bag.  I'll show you what's inside on Sunday.
Wow!  I just realized how crooked this photo is!  Sorry.  This bag measures 8 inches wide and 10 inches tall.  The DSP is cut 8" x 12".  I scored the piece on the 12" side at 5 3/4" and 6 1/4".  The I cut along both of those score lines from 2" down to 6" and cut the 1/2" strip off at each end.  This forms a rectangular cut out that the bag handles slide through.  I hope this makes sense!  :)  I didn't attach the DSP to the bag, I just let its own weight hold it in place.


The flower was made used the Big Shot and the Floral Frames Collection Framelits.  It's hard to see, but the edges are sponged and have been curled up using a bone folder. The thank you tag is attached with 2 glue dots.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Hello, Lovely
Paper:  Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Retired DSP
Ink:  Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit
Extras:  Big Shot, Floral Frames Collection Framelits, Button, Island Indigo Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...