Thursday, August 15, 2013

Gingham Garden

Hello!  Today's card was so fun to make. I love using Washi tape and I've already said how much I love the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, add the Gingham Garden DSP and you have a Connie card!
I didn't add a sentiment yet, not quite sure what I'll do with this card so I decided to leave it blank for now.
The flower was made using the Blossom and a couple of Scallop Circle punches.  In the center I used a Daffodil Delight Candy Dot along with a Brad Base.
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Gorgeous Grunge
Paper:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Gingham Garden DSP
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Melong Mambo, Pear Pizzazz
Punches:  Blossom, 1 3/4" & 1 1/4" Scallop Circle
Extras:  Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape, Brights Candy Dots, Candy Dots Brad Bases

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. This is bee-yoo-tee-fulll, Connie! Love it. I just HAVE to have Gorgeous Grunge - so versatile! Beautiful use of papers and washi's! :)

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...