Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Dawn!

Hello!  Today is my uplines, Dawn Olchefske, birthday and here's the card I sent her.  I have to tell you I really felt pressured to come up with something good!  lol
I love this card fold and the Birthday Basics DSP.
The center of the flower was stamped using the Blue Ribbon stamp set. The stem was made using the Big Shot and Secret Garden Framelits.
Here's the inside.  Have a wonderful birthday Dawn!!!
Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Blue Ribbon, Delightful Dozen
Paper:  Birthday Basics DSP, Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple, Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Summer Starfruit
Punches:  1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle
Extras:  Big Shot, Secret Garden Framelits 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#260 Mittens

Hi! Boy, I have to admit that this color challenge was a real struggle for me. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come u...