Sunday, August 4, 2013

Mini Album

Hello!  Today I am sharing one of the things I had inside the gift bag on Friday's post.  It's a mini album.
Here's the cover.  When you buy Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! you get this wonderful piece of 12 x 12 thin chip board in the package.  I always save these pieces to use for projects when I need something stronger that card stock.  I cut the chip board to the size I wanted and I spread a layer of Multipurpose Liquid glue on it, I set my DSP on top and rubbed it all over with a bone folder to make sure I got the air bubbles out.  The stamp I used was one I got last year at Convention.
Here's one of the inside pages.  I stamped  Summer Starfruit paper with the same color ink using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  The little pockets were made using the retired envelope die with the Big Shot.
The ovals were cut out of the DSP using the Big Shot and the Oval Collection Framelits.  I did not put adhesive along the top so photos could be inserted.  I thought the Boho flowers needed a little bling so I placed rhinestones in the centers.  

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Gorgeous Grunge, I Am (2012 convention set), Language of Friendship (retired), Hello
                    Lovely
Ink:  Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Pool Party
Paper:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Retired DSP
Punches:  Boho Blossoms, 1" Square
Extras:  Big Shot, Labels & Oval Collection Framelits, Retired Envelope Die, Retired Pinwheel Sizzlit,
              Rhinestone Basic Jewels

I know a lot of the product I used today has been retired, but other items can be substituted easily!  Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...