Monday, August 12, 2013

Mini Note Pads

Hi!  Just a quick post today.  I made these note pads quite awhile ago and never posted them.
I don't have a lot of instruction for these, the card stock is the same width as the note pad and an extra
1 1/2" is added to the length so it can be wrapped around the top and adhered to the back.  Decorate as you wish.  I used the Simply Clay, Ink Refills and molds to make the coordinating buttons.

Supplies
Paper:  Quatrefancy Specialty DSP, Pool Party, Strawberry Slush, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie
Punches:  1" Square, Scallop Circles
Extras:  Big Shot, Floral Frames Framelits, Embossing Folders, Simply Pressed Clay & Molds, Baker's
             Twine

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...