Monday, August 19, 2013

Thinlit Flip Card

Hi!  I'm excited about today's card for two reasons.  First, because I made it for my cousin Kathleen and  her new fiance Scott for their recent engagement!  Congrats!  Second, because I used the new Thinlit die to make it.
Here's the front when it is closed.
This is what it looks like opened.  
Here's another view showing the front side of the circle that flips.  There are a ton of cool ideas floating around out there on what to do with these cards.  I've made a Halloween card too that I will share next month (if I can wait that long!).  The Circle Card Thinlit Die (133480) sells for $32.92 and comes with 9 additional cute little accents pieces to use on your card.  Note:  You must use a Big Shot with the die.
Supplies
Stamp Set: Love & Laughter
Paper:  Island Indigo, Whisper White, Quatrefancy Specialty DSP
Ink:  Island Indigo
Extras:  Big Shot, Circle Card Thinlit, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#260 Mittens

Hi! Boy, I have to admit that this color challenge was a real struggle for me. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come u...