Friday, August 23, 2013

Treat Holder

Hi!  I made these really simple treat holders for my co-workers.  We all love coffee and chocolate so I put a coffee truffle inside.  :)
The DSP is 2" x 5" and is scored at 2" & 3" on the 5" side.  I just folded it and punched a hole near the top and tied the tag on with some retired Chocolate Chip ribbon.  Easy peasy!!
Here's what all the pieces look like.  I love the Chalk Talk Framelits - they are perfect for making tags!  The saying is from the Yippee-Skippee! stamp set.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Yippee-Skippee!
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Sweater Weather DSP
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Extras:  Paper Punch (non SU), Retired Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits

Thanks a lot for stopping by today, I really appreciate it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#260 Mittens

Hi! Boy, I have to admit that this color challenge was a real struggle for me. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come u...