Friday, September 6, 2013

Halloween Flip Card

Hello!  I must admit I am having a terrible time balancing going back to work 5 days a week and stamping.  What that really means is that I haven't been stamping, which then means I don't have anything to post.  :(  I did make this Halloween Flip card a couple of weeks ago, but I always hate to post fall stuff before Sept. 1, so I am finally taking the time to do it today!  :)

Here's the front when it is closed (well, mostly closed, they are hard to keep closed!)  I made this card using my Big Shot and the new Circle Thinlits Die.  
Here's the inside, or back side of the circle.
Another view from the front.  I really love this years Witches Brew DSP and Halloween Hello stamp set!
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Halloween Hello
Paper:  Witches Brew DSP, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Extras:  Big Shot, Circle Thinlits Die

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...