Sunday, September 15, 2013

List Holder

Hello!  Today I made a quick and easy shopping/to do list holder.  All it took was a 4" x 9" piece of heavy tag board which I covered (both sides) with DSP the same size using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  I used Sticky Strip to cover a binder clip with a 1 1/4" x 2" piece of coordinating DSP and added some ribbon.

I had some 3 1/2" x 8 1/2"scrap paper left over from another project which inspired me to make this.  I'm always looking for a place to write down supplies I need to order and this will hang nicely on the bulletin board in my stamp room.  Hopefully it will help me to remember to order everything I need! :)
You could easily add a magnet to the back so you could hang it on your refrigerator.

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this Connie! You have inspired me to go and make one right now ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...