Monday, September 2, 2013

Scarecrow Card CASE

Hello!  I just loved this card that Dee Slater posted on Stampin' Connection today and had to CASE it!!  You can visit her blog here for all the details.  Thanks for the terrific idea Dee!!  Here's my card...
The card base was made with the Envelope Liner Framelits.  I cut the nose by hand and I used my crimper on the hair.
After punching out the bird I ran it through the Big Shot in my Square Lattice folder.  The eye is a Basic Pearl Jewel colored with a black Sharpie.

Supplies
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Old Olive,
             Baked Brown Sugar, Sweater Weather DSP
Punches:  3/4" & 1" Circles, Bird Builder, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle
Extras:  Crimper, Big Shot, Square Lattice & Woodgrain Embossing Folders, Pearl Basic Jewels

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...