Saturday, September 28, 2013

With Sympathy

Hello.  I finally have a new post.  It's getting harder and harder for me to stamp and post.  Not sure what's going on, but I am really worried about getting my Christmas cards done if I keep going at this rate!!!  I needed a sympathy card this week for a co-worker and here's what I made:
I can't seem to stop using my Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and these Sweater Weather leaves!  The "With  Sympathy" is from a very old stamp set called More Great Greeting, this is one set I will never get rid of, it's always been one of my favorites for sentiments.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Gorgeous Grunge, More Great Greetings
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Sweater Weather DSP
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Extras:  Big Shot, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Linen Thread

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...