Thursday, October 31, 2013

Calm Christmas

Hello!  I have a card I made with the Calm Christmas stamp set to share today.
I stamped the bird with Pool Party Ink and used a Bermuda Bay marker on the leaves.  Peace on Earth was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink onto Pool Party card stock and cut out with the Extra Large Oval Punch.  The DSP is from the Winter Frost Paper Stack.  The edges were sponged with Smoky Slate Ink.
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Calm Christmas
Paper:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Winter Frost DSP Paper Stack
Ink:  Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay
Punch:  Extra Large Oval, 1" Square
Extras:  Sponge, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#260 Mittens

Hi! Boy, I have to admit that this color challenge was a real struggle for me. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come u...