Monday, October 21, 2013

Coffee Mug

Hello!  I made this paper coffee mug so long ago that I can't remember where I got the idea from.  Yikes, I am so sorry, I really hate it when this happens.  Of course, I gave it away this morning and didn't even measure it!!!
 I made the mug and leaves out of Sweater Weather DSP.  The leaves were cut with the Autumn Accents Bigz Die.
The Thank You tag was stamped onto Vanilla card stock and was attached to the inside of the mug with a glue dot.
Suppies
Stamp Set:  Hello, Lovely
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Sweater Weather DSP
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Extras:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Big shot, Autumn Accents Bigz Die

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...