Sunday, October 6, 2013

Final Day of the Spooky Banner

Hi!  Well, it's the last day...the "Y".
I know this piece needs a little something to liven it up, but I can't think of what.  Any ideas???  Here's the photo with the entire banner...
The one thing I'll say about this project is that got some good use out of all my Stampin' Up! products!  I must say this looks nice hanging in my living room and it was really fun to make.

As promised, here's a list of all of the supplies I used:

Build a Banner Simply Created Kit
Inks:  Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, Basic Black, Basic Gray
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Witches' Brew DSP
Punches:  1" Square, Scallop Square (retired); Decorative Label; 1", 1 3/4", 2", 2 1/2" Circle;
                  1 3/4" Scallop Circle
Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape

Thanks for following along this week.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#257 Card Box

Hello! I knew exactly what I was going to make as soon as I saw this challenge. Stampin' Up! has these wonderful Acetate Card Boxes...