Friday, October 11, 2013

My First Christmas Card of the Year

Hello!  I've finally made a Christmas card using the Snow Day stamp set that I ordered way back in July!  It's a cute set and I'm looking forward to playing around with it some more.
I stamped the snowman on a Crumb Cake card base with some retired Whisper White Craft Ink and let it dry over night before I stamped the parts.  I added some strips of Season of Style DSP.  This card was very quick and easy to make and I like it's simplicity.
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Snow Day
Ink:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Season of Style DSP

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...