Saturday, November 16, 2013

8 x 8 Baby Scrapbook pages

Hello!  I recently made an 8" x 8" baby scrapbook for a co-worker.  It was so much fun to make and I wanted to share it with you.  I will not be posting all the specific details, so if you have any questions  just drop me a note.  Most, but not all of the supplies were Stampin' Up!.  Some have been retired for years and other are still available in the current catalog.   Here are the first pages...
I love this page!  I used the Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die and my Big Shot to make the letters.  FYI - the hand stamp is not Stampin' Up!
These two page were fun to make.  My friend does not like pink, but she does like coral so I thought this DSP was perfect.
Here's a close up.  I used the Artisan Label and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punches.

Well, that's is for today.  Come back on Monday to see the next two pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...