Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fall Cookie Package

Hello!  I needed a little gift for a co-worker the other day so I wrapped up some homemade peanut butter cookies.  I love that I can use my Stampin' Up! supplies to make any size package that I need!!
I love how cute this turned out!  I must admit that I was doing this at 5:30 in the morning and my first thought was to make a cover using Window Sheets; however, after wrecking two sheets I decided to give up and use a cellophane bag instead!  lol
I cut a 6" x 9" DSP and scored all sides at 1 1/2" and added some Sticky Strip to hold it together.
Some 1/4" strips of Chocolate Chip card stock was crumpled to use for filler.
Here's a view of the leaves. If I would have had more time (and if I thought of it) I would have sponged the edges of the leaves, I did use my Bone Folder to curl up the edges though!  The Chocolate Chip ribbon has been retired...I'm using it more now than when it was current!!  Yep, I'm a ribbon hoarder too.  lol

Supplies:
Paper:  Sweater Weather DSP, Chocolate Chip
Tools:  Simply Scored, Big Shot, Autumn Accents Bigz Die
Extras:  6" x 8" Cellophane Bag, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Glue Dots  

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...