Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fall Field Flowers Birthday

Hello!  Here's the birthday card I made for the co-worker who got the cookies from my last post.  I really, really loved how this card turned out!
After stamping the flower I ran the 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Very Vanilla card stock through my Big Shot in the Square Lattice folder.  The card looked a little plain so I added the "celebrate" banner.  This picture really does not do this card justice; so, you'll just have to take my word for it that it looked really nice!  lol

Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Field Flowers, Gorgeous Grunge, Express Yourself
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Ink:  Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
Punch:  1" Square (for the banner)
Extras:  Big Shot, Square Lattice Folder

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...