Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Last Two Pages

Hi!  Well, this is it...the last two pages of the baby scrapbook I have to share with you.
Here is the first page in the book.  I love the Oh, Whale! stamp set and was sorry to see it retire.  I made the waves using three strips of paper that I punched with the Scallop Edge Border punch and then sponges the edges with Basic Gray ink.  The eye is one of the Candy Dots.
Here's the last page.  I really like the look of having little square photos on a page.  Can't you just picture four cute little baby faces on here?  Well, that's it.  I have offered to help to add the photos to the book and provide more embellishments once the photos are all in place.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I have a lot of Christmas cards to be posted next stop by and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...