Sunday, November 24, 2013

My Favorite Page!

Hello!  This is my favorite baby page of all!
I kept both pages together and glued the tree and grass pieces onto them both and then used my big paper cutter to cut them apart after it was dry.
 The tree, grass and clouds (leaf part of tree) were cut using Sizzix Dies.  I used the Owl Builder Punch to make the owl.  Don't you just love it??!!  The little hair bow was made by gluing two little hearts togetherand then I added a little pearl.  I ran the tree through my Big Shot in the Woodgrain Embossing Folder, love that texture.

I have just two more pages to show you...the first and last ones.  The photo I took of the first page is  blurry so I've asked my friend to bring the book into work so I can photograph it again, it may take awhile to coordinate that.  I will then be sharing my Christmas cards and crafts I've been working on.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...