Monday, November 4, 2013

Totally Different Calm Christmas

Hi!  Today's post was made with the Calm Christmas stamp set, but looks totally different than Thursday's post.  I like them both and I have a couple more to share later on.  This is the stamp set my Mom chose for her Christmas cards this year.  I make a few samples and then she picks which one she wants to make for her annual card and we get together to make them...this is one of my most favorite holiday traditions.  I'll show you all the one she chose after she gets them all mailed out...you're gonna like it!
I used the Circles Collection Thinlits to cut out the two circles.  The Old Olive layer was embossed with the Square Lattice folder.

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Calm Christmas, Snow Day (snowflake)
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler & Basic Black pads, Old Olive Marker
Extras:  Big Shot, Circles Collection Thinlits, Square Lattice Folder

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Connie, I love your blog and am your most recent FOLLOWER. Hope you will come by for a visit to my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish. Your cards are beautiful.
    My blog is www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca
    Louise

    ReplyDelete

DSC#260 Mittens

Hi! Boy, I have to admit that this color challenge was a real struggle for me. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come u...