Saturday, December 14, 2013

Coasters

Hi!  These coasters are one of my favorite things to make, especially for gifts.
I bought the tumbled tiles at Menards and used Stazon ink to stamp.  This one was made using the Snow Day stamp set.  I really, really like this one!!!
I made these for a craft fair at school.  Of course I forgot to photograph them before I tied them up, so you won't be able to see much!  Both the tiles and the gift tag were stamped with the Endless Wishes stamp set.
These tiles were stamped with a retired stamp set called Holiday Sampler and the tag is from the Tags Till Christmas set.  The ribbon is from a couple of years ago.  (I bought extra because it was so nice.  I don't think I'll ever run out!)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...