Thursday, December 12, 2013

Festive Flurry

Hi!  Here's a Christmas card I made using the Festive Flurry stamp set and coordinating Framelit Dies.
 I also used the Circle Card Thinlits Die to make the card base.  The DSP was attached before I ran it through the Big Shot.  It's hard to see but I added a rhinestone to the center of the stamped snowflake.
The inside was stamped using the Endless Wishes stamp set.  I really felt like something else was needed on this card, but everything I tried didn't look right, so I went for the clean and simple look!  :)

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Festive Flurry, Endless Wishes
Paper:  Whisper White, Winter Frost DSP
Ink:  Pool Party, Smoky Slate
Extras:  Big Shot, Circle Card Thinlits, Festive Flurry Thinlits, Rhinestone

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#260 Mittens

Hi! Boy, I have to admit that this color challenge was a real struggle for me. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come u...