Friday, December 20, 2013

Gift Card Holder CASE

Hello!  I got another great idea from my upline, Dawn Olchefske, and it's a cute one!  (Well, all her ideas are cute, right?!!  lol)  You can view her video on how to make her Chiclet Treat Pouch here.  This would be a great idea for any time of the year.  It just so happened that I needed some gift card holders and it worked perfectly for that!  Thanks again, Dawn for the terrific idea.
I used Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White and Season of Style DSP and Glimmer Brads to make these.
I love these!  I guess if I were to make them over I would put the gift tag on the outside so I could tell which one goes to who!!  lol  Of course, if you are giving everyone the same thing it wouldn't matter!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be safe this weekend...lots of wintery weather all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...