Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hi!  I wanted to share a couple of projects that I made.  This banner I made for myself and boy do I ever love it.  This photo didn't turn out very nice, but I think you'll be able to see it ok.
The letters were sponged with Indigo Island ink and the patterns on the banner pieces were sponged with Pool Party ink.  I used Silver Glimmer paper for the bottom snowflake and I must say it really sparkles!
Here are some snowflake ornaments I made for a few family members and my co-workers.  I used the Festive Flurry stamp set and coordinating Framelits Dies.  Love, love, love these!!!
Here's a close up of one of the ornaments.  I mounted each layer with Dimensionals to give it a 3D look.  I really like the Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay and Pool Party color combination.

I hope your Christmas is filled with good health, laughter and precious memories.  Thanks for stopping by!  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...