Sunday, December 1, 2013

Mini Milk Cartons

Hello!  I made these little milk cartons for my son to take back to school so he can share them with his friends.  I put some candy inside - the perfect little pick me up during exam time.
I used the Mini Milk Carton Bigz L Die and my Big Shot to make them.  It goes really quick since the die not only cuts out the shape, but scores it too!  The DSP and the Gumball Green Sweater Trim ribbon was left over from last year.  The stamp is from the Tags 4 You set featured in the 2013 Holiday Mini and I used the coordinating Label Bracket Punch to punch out the stamped image.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...