Monday, December 16, 2013

Mini Star Album

Hello!  I received one of these cute star albums from my upline, Dawn Olchefske, a couple of years ago at Convention and I finally got around to making one for Christmas.
Here's the cover.  
Here's a view taken from the top, now you can see why it's called a star album.  I used seven sheets of 4" x 8" Cherry Cobbler, seven sheets of 3 1/2" x 7" Gumball Green, and the DSP (retired) pieces measure 3" x 6".   Each of the pieces of card stock were scored in half on the long side.  Then I used Sticky Strip to attach each piece at the outside edge.  The covers were attached to the first and last pages with Sticky Strip.  A piece of ribbon attaches the front and back covers and ties it shut.  This was very easy to do and doesn't it look cool?!?  I love it!
Here's a side view.  I didn't add any embellishments, but I bet that would be cute too.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#260 Mittens

Hi! Boy, I have to admit that this color challenge was a real struggle for me. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come u...