Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snowman (melted) Water Bottles

Hello!  I'm so excited about this super cool idea I got from Susan Parker on Stampin' Connection.  Click here to visit her blog to see her water bottles.  When I saw her bottle labels I remembered that years ago I bought at SU stamp set with a melted snowman in it.  I went to my overflowing closet of retired stamp sets and found it!  (I'm so happy that I didn't sell it!!)  Here's my label...
I used my printer to print the ingredients.  The image was stamped with Jet Black Stazon Ink and then colored with Stampin' Write markers.  I'm giving these to the students I work with for a little Christmas treat.  Some of the kids have allergies so candy is out and they all love to drink water so this will be perfect.  (I hope they like it.)
Here's a close up of the label I made.  I used the White Stampin' Chalk Marker to color the image and the snowflakes were stamped with my White Craft Ink pad.  The stamp set is from 2000 and is called Thanks So Much!

Thanks for stopping by so I could share this cute idea with you.  Be sure and check out Susan's  blog  and get her free pdf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...