Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Baby Mini Scrapbook

Hello!  I can't seem to stop making these mini scrapbooks!!  It's a great way to use up some of the DSP I have hanging onto.  :)  This one is for a friend at work who will become a Grandma for the first time soon.
Here's the cover.  I used my new Banner Framelits Dies - love these.  Also, it's hard to see but I embossed the Whisper White banners with a Sale-A-Bration folder called Decorative Dots.
I used the Labels Collection Framelits for this Whisper White piece and the stamp set is from 1996 and is called Cuddles & Tickles!
Here's the last page I'll share today.  The same stamp set and Framelits were used on this page too.  I used two retired markers to color in the baby.

Thanks for stopping by!  See you on Thursday with another DOstamperSTARS challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...