Monday, January 20, 2014

Baby Scrapbook

Hi!  I have a couple of more pages from the baby scrapbook to share today...
I just love these two pages.  I used Crisp Cantaloupe for the base and Pistachio Pudding for the fringed grass.  The Fringe Scissors from the 2014 Occasions mini are a big hit with me, love them!  This stamp set is called Love Bug.  It is so old that it's not even dated!  I used the 2013-2015 In Colors to color the bugs in.
These two pages (the one on the right is an envelope) I left plain except for the Scallop Trim Border punched pieces on the sides.
The page on the left is the back side of the envelope that I made with the SU! Envelope Punch Board.  The elephant is from the Zoo Babies stamp set and the cutest baby ever is from the Label Love stamp set.

That's it for today.  As always, thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...