Thursday, January 2, 2014

DoStamperSTAR Challenge


Hello!  Today I am sharing a card that I made for a DoStamperSTARS challenge.  I am so excited about this card, I love the colors and am really happy with the way this turned out.
I used the Secret Garden stamp set and Framelits to make this card.
I mounted the Bermuda Bay flowers with Dimnensionals.  Everything else was mounted with my old standby, Multipurpose Liquid Glue (I use this on everything, it's a guaranteed hold).

Supplies
Stamp Sets: Secret Garden, Express Yourself
Paper:  Strawberry Slush, Basic Black, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay
Extras:  Big Shot, Secret Garden and Circle Card Framelits

Thanks for stopping by!  On Saturday I'll share more of the Mini Scrapbook.

2 comments:

  1. Good use of the color combo with the Secret Garden Flowers. Never would have thought to use black leaves, but it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A beautiful pop of colour, love it!

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete

DSC#260 Mittens

Hi! Boy, I have to admit that this color challenge was a real struggle for me. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come u...