Thursday, January 16, 2014

DOstamperSTARS #065

Hello!  Today is Thursday so that means I have a DOstamperSTARS challenge to share with you.  
I used the Spiral Flower Originals Die (2014 Occasions Catalog) to make the flowers, which was really fun!!  I wish I would have stuck something (like a pearl) in the center to cover up the blob of hot glue that I used to hold them together.  Oh, well...these were the first ones I made, I'm sure I'll get better with practice!  I'm going to try and make some smaller ones by rolling them tighter.
Here was this weeks inspiration photo.

Another view of the flowers.  I used the Little Leaves Sizzlits and the Bird Builder Punch for the Gumball Green leaves.  This card was for my Mother-in-laws birthday, my husband had to hand deliver it though...no way was this baby going in the mail!

Stop by my fellow DOstamperSTARS blogs to see their beautiful creations:

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Itty Bitty Banners
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Real Red, Gumball Green, Rose Red, Whisper White
Punch:  Bird Builder
Big Shot:  Little Leaves Sizzlits, Spiral Flower Originals
Extras:  Tea Lace Paper Doilies

4 comments:

  1. That's amazing. I thought the drop in the middle was dew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the flowers. I have that die but have only played with it a little. Great inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Wow, Wow...this is absolutely drop-dead gorgeous! You've mastered the spiral flower. Thanks for participating in our DOstamperSTARS Challenge Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...