Tuesday, January 28, 2014

DOstamperSTARS #067 Challenge

Hello!  Today's another DOstamperSTARS challenge day.  I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with.  Here's the sketch we were given.
When I first saw this sketch I thought this will be super easy (I love sketches)...not so.  Nothing was coming together for me, but I did know that I wanted to make a Valentine card.  After messing around for a couple of days, I finally came up with two designs.
I used the Gorgeous Grunge and Hearts a Flutter stamp sets.  The little hearts were made with the small heart punch.  Here's my second card:
Again I used Gorgeous Grunge on the background and the globe is from Love You More stamp set.  The narrow strip of Baked Brown Sugar was run through the Big Shot in the Woodgrain folder.

Check out the other DOstamperSTARS:  (I will post links as soon as I can)

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Love You More, Hearts a Flutter, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper:  Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Coastal Cabana, Raspberry Ripple
Punch:  Small Heart
Ribbon:  3/8" Stitched Satin
Big Shot:  Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Woodgrain Folder

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Two cards from one sketch...great job Connie! Thanks for participating in the DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...