Thursday, January 9, 2014

DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge #064

Hello!  Today I have a card that I made for the DOstaperSTARS Sketch Pad Challenge.  This wasn't really what I had in mind when I first saw the sketch (I was thinking of lots of color), but this is what I ended up with...
I've had Valentines on my mind and I thought these colors (Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple) would work with that theme.
 The heart is from the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and was cut out with the coordinating Framelits.  It is really hard to see, but the Primrose Petals card stock was embossed with the Modern Mosaic folder.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Hearts a Flutter
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals
Paper:  Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals
Punch:  Scallop Edge Border
Extras:  In Color Dahlias, Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Big Shot, Modern Mosaic folder,
             Hearts a Flutter Framelits

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Connie! I'm sure anyone would love to receive this beautiful Valentine's Day card.

    ReplyDelete

DSC#257 Card Box

Hello! I knew exactly what I was going to make as soon as I saw this challenge. Stampin' Up! has these wonderful Acetate Card Boxes...