Sunday, January 12, 2014

Final Scrapbook Pages

Hello!  I have the final pages of the mini scrapbook to share today.
 I made a coordinating pocket to put between these two pages.  I like the trim I added to the bottom and the bow to the front.
Once again a piece of card stock slides out; you can use both sides for a note or photograph.
  I used the retired Language of Friendship to decorate this envelope and page.
I used a stamp from the You're Lovely stamp set which is a Sale-A-Bration set this year.  I cut the stamped image and the backing with my Big Shot and Deco Labels Collection.  

Well, that isn't all of the pages of this scrapbook, but I think I'll stop with these.  I have been working on a mini baby scrapbook this past week which I will share this week.

Thank you so very much for stopping by!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...