Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Hello!  Last night we attended a going away party for my cousin who is moving to Ireland (lucky girl!) and I made this 7" x 5" mini scrapbook for her take along with photos and notes from those of us who will miss her.  Here's the cover (made out of chip board and DSP).
This DSP is a retired pattern called Floral District and I love it!  I just had to make the cover pink since that's Melissa's favorite color (mine too!).  This stamp set I received at 2012 Stampin' Up! Convention.
I kept a lot of the pages blank since I wasn't sure what photos and notes people would be bringing to add to it.  On the left I used my Big Shot and Labels Collection Framelits for the mats.
I used the Papillon Potpourri and You're Lovely (from the 2014 Sale-a-bration catalog) stamp sets along with the Elegant and Bitty Butterfly punches to decorate these two pages.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be sharing more of this album this next weekend.  Stop by tomorrow to see the card I made for a DoStamperSTAR challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...