Saturday, January 18, 2014

Just Sayin' Birthday

Hello!  I love, love, love this card that I made for my sister-in-law (Happy Birthday Cindy!!) with the Just Sayin' stamp set in the 2014 Occasions Mini.  The stamp set has coordinating Word Bubbles Framelits Dies too!!
I used the Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on the Pistachio Pudding card base which you can also find in the mini.  All of the colors on the card are from the 2013-2015 In Color Collection.
Aren't the little banners cute??!!  You can get the stamp set and punch during for free during Sale-A-Bration which is coming soon.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Just Sayin', Banner Blast
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush
Paper:  Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding
Punch:  Banner
Big Shot:  Arrows Embossing Folder, Word Bubbles Framelits
Extras:  Dimensionals, White Baker's Twine

Thanks so much for stopping by!  On Monday I'll share a couple more pages of my latest Baby Scrapbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...