Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Last of the Baby Scrapbook

Hi!  This is the final posting of the mini baby scrapbook that I made for my friend.  
These two pages and the envelope in the center were made with the retired Storytime DSP.  It was really hard for me to cut this paper up...all the pages were so cool.  I was going to add photo mats, but I just could get myself to cover the cute images on the card stock!  lol So, I left them blank and my friend can cover them with cute photos of her grand-baby.
Here's a Zoo Babies page.  I think the all of the stamps in this set are so stinkin' cute.  Once again I used the Fringe Scissors, but this time I trimmed the fringe with my paper snips.  The branch that the monkey is hanging from is part of the Bird Builder Punch.

Well, that's it for this mini scrapbook.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...