Saturday, January 4, 2014

More Mini Scrapbook Pages

Hello!  On the right side you'll see a new gadget for the 2014 Occasions Mini Catalog.  There are some really cool things in it!!!  I just placed an order and already I'm seeing more things that I wished I'd ordered!  Take some time and enjoy browsing through it.  Now, here are some more scrapbook pages.
I used the Envelope Punch Board to make some envelopes that I used for pages too.  Notes and photos can be placed inside and mounted on the outside as well.
Here's what the envelope looks like when opened.
Even though it looks clean and simple, I love the page on the left.  I punched out some 1" circles from one of the DSP pages and mounted them on a 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punched piece.
On the left page I added a 1" strip of the DSP used on the right page.   I added a simple, single flower on the lower right hand corner.

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by!  Stay warm this weekend!!

1 comment:

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...