Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Special Pocket

Hello!  Today I am going to share the envelope pocket I made for the mini scrapbook to hold my card.
Both Melissa and I really liked the retired stamp set Henry Says so it was a no brainer when it came to designing my page.  :)  Again I used the Envelope Punch Board to make this pocket.  A mini velcro dot holds it closed.
Here's the card I made.  I used Henry Says along with the Pinwheel Sizzlet to decorate it.
These two pages are pretty simple with just some trim added to the edges.
I used the Secret Garden Framelits to make these coordinating flowers.  

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...