Monday, January 6, 2014

Still More Scrapbook Pages

Hello!  Here are some more pages for the 5 x 7 mini scrapbook.
The pocket on the left was made with a 7" x 10 1/2" pice of DSP.  I scored it at 5" and 10" and used adhesive on the 1/2" flap to form the pocket.  You can put photos or write a note on the Whisper White insert.  The flap on the right is just for decoration.
I used banners made with the paper of the opposite page to decorate these two pages.  I reinforced each page where the ring holes were punched so they wouldn't tear.
I love this little pocket!  Look below to see how it looks inside.

Thanks for stopping by!  I still have many more pages to share later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...