Thursday, February 20, 2014

DSC #070

Hello!  It's another DOstamperSTARS sketch challenge day.  The possibilities were endless with this one, but this is what I came up with...
I choose to work with Sweet Sorbet DSP and the coordinating colors.  Both the DSP and the You're Lovely stamp set are Sale-A-Bration items.  The sentiment has been left off this card because I wasn't sure what I wanted to use it for.  Did you notice that I used ribbon on the card??!!  lol  I colored the flower by dipping my Blender pen onto my ink pads.

Visit my fellow DOstamperSTARS blogs to see their cards:

Supplies
Stamp Set:  You're Lovely
Paper:  Sweet Sorbet DSP, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Big Shot:  Deco Labels Collection
Extras:  Blender Pen, Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...